Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Fallen Angel

Go down 
+13
rattyfied
AZJourney
plamenh
Jackie\'s Mom
NiteOwl
Pijlady
pigeonwriter
Birdbarn
Jenaka
Teresa
AZWhitefeather
Capuccino
Matilda
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

Fallen Angel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm so glad the surgery went really well! Celebrate Star quality Thrilled
It was really funny tht she wingslapped Deb as soon as she was awake! That's too funny That was a very good sign, and the confirmation is the last photo -- she's looking great! Well done, Fallen, Charis and Deb!
Way To Go Great job Dove right Pigeon angel
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:17 am

Teresa wrote:
I'm so glad the surgery went really well! Celebrate Star quality Thrilled

It was really funny tht she wingslapped Deb as soon as she was awake! That's too funny That was a very good sign, and the confirmation is the last photo -- she's looking great! Well done, Fallen, Charis and Deb!
Way To Go Great job Dove right Pigeon angel

I agree
Anytime one of our 'recovering' pijjies wingslap, is a YESS!! moment. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 am

Fallen looks great. Great job

I'm sure as soon as she realizes that the wing is no longer standing in her way she will be running around like never before and you'll have a hard time catching her. Fallen Angel - Page 3 193770 ROTFL

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 am

She just wing slapped me reaaly hard, when I put her breakfast in the cage. Fallen Angel - Page 3 164371
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 am

Matilda wrote:
She just wing slapped me reaaly hard, when I put her breakfast in the cage. Fallen Angel - Page 3 164371

But have you ever enjoyed a wing slap so much before. Wink

Great that she's feeling so fiesty. Fallen Angel - Page 3 142829

Janet
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Matilda wrote:

Great job
She may only have one wing (for the most part) but that one wing works really well. YESS!!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm

jamy wrote:
Matilda wrote:

Janet

I think it's one thing that hurts and yet feel soooo good. :Yes:
Back to top Go down
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 am

Heehee, yep, wingslaps and cranky can be a reeally good indicator sometimes - funny how that goes That's too funny
I'm so blessed to have come across yet another wonderful Pigeon angel success story. Star quality
You're the best Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am

jamy wrote:
Matilda wrote:

Janet

Fancyfeathers wrote:
Matilda wrote:

Great job
She may only have one wing (for the most part) but that one wing works really well. YESS!!

Hip Hip Hooray yippie... Great News Charis!! Hip Hip Hooray

and Cindy ... I can attest that one wing, doesn't hold NOT even Phoenix back.. he jumps up and down from his shelf... like a big boy! SO YAY.... FALLEN!!! Celebrate
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 am

Fallen is feeling great today. Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_cheers I have received my wing slap and Fallen has eaten her breakfast. Fallen Angel - Page 3 142829 Right now she's watching the ferals eat their breakfast.
Deb suggested I reunite her with Blue tomorrow. He has been calling to her. Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_cry Lat night they did see each other through the window so he knows she is still here.

I just called to order the shelves for her new roomy cage and as they have some in stock, I can buz out there and pick them up.
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Great to hear Fallen is doing so well Charis :Yes:

I bet her lovey is miss'n her a bunch too Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm glad Fallen is doing so well. Hip Hip Hooray
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: UPDATE   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Fallen and Blue were reunitied this morning. What I witnessed was utter joy. Both of them did a dance and coo for the other. Fallen didn't stumble and fall. Fallen Angel - Page 3 458406 It was really touching.
I noticed tonight that the nest was full of timothy hay...they've been really busy.
Blue is staying very close.
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Charis..........That is such a heartwarming update on little Fallen and Blue. I love it/them

She has a whole new lease on life, thanks to your dedication. Fallen Angel - Page 3 789920 Wonderful to know that she walks around without tripping and falling. Great job Better get the fake eggs ready........sounds like you'll be needing them real soon.

Louise
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm

What a great update, Charis. Fallen Angel - Page 3 142829
I wish fallen and Blue all the happiness in the world. Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:50 am

Charis all I can say is YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Happy Dance Thrilled Celebrate
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 am

I just went through this whole thread now. Charis, i am so sorry, was unable to follow any threads or updates because of our recent traumatic experiences.
Fallen's journey is truly spectacular :Yes: I was so touched reading about the whole thing...Charis, you never tire to inspire us Pigeon angel
So happy reading she found Blue and that they are to embark on a loving life together I love it/them
Hugs to Fallen and you Group hug
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 am

I missed the part about Blue waiting for Fallen. That's so sweet and quite an incentive for her to make a good recovery . Circle of Love

Janet
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you, everyone for the nice thoughts and wishes for Fallen. I noticed this morning, that sometimes she still forgets she doesn't have that wing hindering her walk, and she does a high step to keep it out of her way. I imagine that will time, that will become less and less.
I know this is a relief for Fallen and it's a relief for me as well for her to have the ablility to move.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 am

Not that ever baby isn't a miracle...but it's with a heavy heartI tell you that as of this morning, Fallen and Blue have hatched a baby. I just saw the shells in the cage and sure enough....there is a cute little baby underneath Fallen. Likely another will follow sometime today.
I'm sad to tell you this because I'm sorry that I have allowed my little flock to add to the Pigeon population. I really did think I had switced the eggs, replacing them with wooden ones. Having a bad day
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Charis............I know it is never your intention to add to the pigeon population.....but..........this is not a sad occasion.............all of us are entitled to screw up once in awhile and have a precious oops baby. Fallen Angel - Page 3 789920

Congratulations GRANDMA!!!!! Pigeon angel

I am so happy for little Fallen and Blue after all she has been through.

Picture(s)/video Please when you feel you can get them.

Louise
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Definately a picture is in order. I'm going to give them a couple of days before I intrude on their little family.
On March 20th, the play...Don't let The Pigeon Drive the Bus, begins. Fallen and Blue's family will be just the right age to take to show the kids at intermission and tell them about Pigeons.
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 pm

aww~ I think we allllllll have our ""OOPSIE" babies! Wink Can't wait for Picture(s)/video Congrats to you!!! Circle of Love and THEM! Circle of Love
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Matilda wrote:
Definately a picture is in order. I'm going to give them a couple of days before I intrude on their little family.
On March 20th, the play...Don't let The Pigeon Drive the Bus, begins. Fallen and Blue's family will be just the right age to take to show the kids at intermission and tell them about Pigeons.

That would be wonderful Charis :Yes: Kids & adults always seem to retain so much more when theres actual live animal that they can touch or see. I think it makes all the inforamtion that they are being told more real than seeing photos or pictures.

I know the family will be a huge hit! Great job

Don't forget to take photos Picture(s)/video
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Charis,
I can just tell how you feel from what you wrote, I remember how guilty I felt when I found my Oopsies. BUT...I have just read through Fallen's story again and after cheating death and going through so much recently, it is wonderful that she has a real purpose to her life now in caring for her new babies.

I wish Fallen and Blue well and like everyone else, look forward to seeing pictures of the babies. I love it/them

Janet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel   Fallen Angel - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next