Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...

Go down 
+14
AviatorRodent
priya
Jackie\'s Mom
Peteysgrl
pigeonwriter
EgypSwiftLady
NiteOwl
Luna Wolf
Tech
Ivor
rattyfied
AZWhitefeather
plamenh
Matilda
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Plamenh---I love it. That's about right.

Cindy---That might be a good idea. With a sign that reads "WATCH OUT AND BEHAVE--OR THE PIGEON POLICE WILL GET YA!"

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 pm

NiteOwl wrote:

Cindy---That might be a good idea. With a sign that reads "WATCH OUT AND BEHAVE--OR THE PIGEON POLICE WILL GET YA!"

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 334215 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 142829 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 142829 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 98152
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
NiteOwl wrote:

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 334215 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 142829 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 142829 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 98152

Maybe I should make a poster sized copy and put it in the window, for when I'm at work and can't be here to discipline the little miscreants. Great idea! Thanks Plamenh! Happy Dance LOL Thank You circling
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:22 am

OK.......this is really nuts.......but here goes my confession.

I am really well endowed in the bosom area. There are times when my Jackie will scoot down into my cleevage and take a nap. She gets nice and cozy there and it it wonderful feeling her warmth and hearing her purring.

Just sign me.........ANOTHER CRAZY PIGEON PERSON
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am

I love that, Louise. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 334215 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 334215 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 334215
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Quote :
OK.......this is really nuts.......but here goes my confession.
That's too funny That's too funny That's too funny

All's fair in love and war.

Do not forget that you are among us cpp
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Jackie\'s Mom wrote:

Just sign me.........ANOTHER CRAZY PIGEON PERSON

Okey Dokey. Here's your sign . . . True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 164371 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 26340 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 7471 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 98152

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Louise10
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 pm

That's too funny. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am

What a whole lot of crazy pigeon people we have LOL Happy Dance
I too don't have pigeons of my own but love watching my feral flock around. I can't distinguish all but few of them that look markedly different or have specific traits have been named by me. I greet each one out when they come and make sure the timid ones get to eat their share by shooing the dominating, over eating ones away for a while That's too funny

And Plamen that was really the apt pic to describe niteowl's bird :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 am

Bumping up...
I can't believe there aren't more confessions to make. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 982130 ...OWL?!
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Here's just a few...

1.) I used to be the type of person who loved looking through decorating magazines, stopped, every chance I got, at 2nd hand stores and enjoyed shopping...

Now my magazine is Purebred Pigeon, pigeon supply catalogs are now my wish books and I'm always sketching bigger, better more efficient lofts, enclosures & a new quarentine/ hospital rooms here at the sanctuary.

2) Always sad when I pull a pairs egg, even though I know it has to be done.

3) Being able to carry on a very interesting conversation with any animal here.

4) My siblings avioding confersations with me because my main topic is about the animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 pm

OH Robin...I can relate to everything you wrote. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 321758
Back to top Go down
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 pm

same thing here..... Oh brother

Just last weekend a friend invited me to a dinner at a club. I said no, I'd rather spend my time with my pijs rather than drinking beer in the club. I laugh out loud when I am with my pij. They call me crazy, so I am (we are ). Smile Happy Laughing Tickled Pink
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Robin, I can relate also. Sad isn't it? I have a folder on the desktop of my computer that is labeled "WISH LIST'. Guess what's in it, along with the link to the different supply places. LOL.
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Matilda wrote:
Bumping up...
I can't believe there aren't more confessions to make. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 982130 ...OWL?!

Charis.....................I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Well...Owl? True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Actually I can't think of a crazy thing that I do. I'm completely normal. Tickled Pink

I bring Cricket, my little handicapped pij inside to play with Scooter in the living room. But that's normal. Most know that I put up a shelf in the bathroom for him to sit on when he chases me in there as I'm trying to get ready for work in the morning, but that's normal. I leave a night lite on in the loft always, but that's normal. I spend so much time with my birds that most of them actually know their name and will come to me when I call them, or go to their box if they are being bad and I tell them to. Also normal. So what is it that you think I do that is so crazy? Or should I not ask that question? :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:11 pm

OWL...I never said you were abnormal but I did elude that you are... True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 514260...but then you are in fine company amongst us ...

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 583147
Back to top Go down
EgypSwiftLady
Special Pigeon Angel
EgypSwiftLady

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm

NiteOwl wrote:
Actually I can't think of a crazy thing that I do. I'm completely normal. Tickled Pink

I bring Cricket, my little handicapped pij inside to play with Scooter in the living room. But that's normal. Most know that I put up a shelf in the bathroom for him to sit on when he chases me in there as I'm trying to get ready for work in the morning, but that's normal. I leave a night lite on in the loft always, but that's normal. I spend so much time with my birds that most of them actually know their name and will come to me when I call them, or go to their box if they are being bad and I tell them to. Also normal. So what is it that you think I do that is so crazy? Or should I not ask that question? :That\\\'s so f

You are sooo right! ALL of the above sounds quite normal to me :Yes: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 321758
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironwolffarmsanctuary.com
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Thank you Robin.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Owl...I think you are carzy only in a good way. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 570843 Like me. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 982130
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:14 pm

EgypSwiftLady wrote:
Here's just a few...

1.) I used to be the type of person who loved looking through decorating magazines, stopped, every chance I got, at 2nd hand stores and enjoyed shopping...

Now my magazine is Purebred Pigeon, pigeon supply catalogs are now my wish books and I'm always sketching bigger, better more efficient lofts, enclosures & a new quarentine/ hospital rooms here at the sanctuary.

I love that!! I love it/them
Back to top Go down
AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 am

Crazy?

I too love the smell of pigeons. Elmo gets a good sniff around his neck hourly. I love the smell of pigeon breath. nutter

Elmo joins me in whatever I do. Be it having a bath, using the toilet, cooking (he loves standing on my foot when I cook, I think it's got to do with laminate flooring), etc, etc.

I could talk about our pigeons for hours, and I have to restrain myself when I'm with friends. nutter

I find myself bowing my head in public, at people, babies, or pigeons... yes... really! Embarassed nutter

I've setup a website dedicated to our pigeons nutter

I spy on my pigeon with a remote webcam nutter

We've taken our pigeons on holiday nutter

We allow our pigeons to rule our lives! But absolutely love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:10 am

Okay.................now that IS a True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 514260
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 am

NiteOwl wrote:
Okay.................now that IS a :Crazy pigeon p

Happy Dance I agree Celebrate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next