Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...

Go down 
+14
AviatorRodent
priya
Jackie\'s Mom
Peteysgrl
pigeonwriter
EgypSwiftLady
NiteOwl
Luna Wolf
Tech
Ivor
rattyfied
AZWhitefeather
plamenh
Matilda
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:29 am

I loved your post, Richard. I love it/them
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Joyfulsongtree
Guardian Angel
Joyfulsongtree

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 am

Richard, :That\\\'s so f True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 321758 Yep! True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 514260 Love it!
Back to top Go down
AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:54 am

Embarassed

Yes I am! Happy but they are irresitable True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 789920
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
Luna Wolf
Special Pigeon Angel
Luna Wolf

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 am

Here's another one... I'm buying some pigeon and dove diapers so they can have sleep-overs in the house with me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 am

Luna Wolf wrote:
Here's another one... I'm buying some pigeon and dove diapers so they can have sleep-overs in the house with me. Laughing

Love it!! I love it/them Happy Dance Thrilled Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:38 am

AviatorRodent wrote:
Crazy?

I too love the smell of pigeons. Elmo gets a good sniff around his neck hourly. I love the smell of pigeon breath. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 674334

Elmo joins me in whatever I do. Be it having a bath, using the toilet, cooking (he loves standing on my foot when I cook, I think it's got to do with laminate flooring), etc, etc.

I could talk about our pigeons for hours, and I have to restrain myself when I'm with friends. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 674334

I find myself bowing my head in public, at people, babies, or pigeons... yes... really! True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_redface True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 674334

I've setup a website dedicated to our pigeons True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 674334

I spy on my pigeon with a remote webcam True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 674334

We've taken our pigeons on holiday True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 674334

We allow our pigeons to rule our lives! But absolutely love it!

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 848164 ... True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 526287
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:39 am

Luna Wolf wrote:
Here's another one... I'm buying some pigeon and dove diapers so they can have sleep-overs in the house with me. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_lol
True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 878776
Back to top Go down
Mrs.AviatorRodent
Special Pigeon Angel
Mrs.AviatorRodent

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Ok... here's my confession:

I recently went to see my best friend who I haven't seen in 4 months and the whole time I was with her I was thinking about my pigeons, Georgie and Elmo, and wishing I was with them instead. ... Does that make me a bad friend or a really good pigeon lover?! Laughing

Also, as with my husband, AviatorRodent, and many other crazy pigeon people, I love the smell of pigeon.

Hmmm... I cannot think of any more really but maybe that's just because I think what I do is normal and not crazy at all! Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Mrs.AviatorRodent wrote:
Ok... here's my confession:

I recently went to see my best friend who I haven't seen in 4 months and the whole time I was with her I was thinking about my pigeons, Georgie and Elmo, and wishing I was with them instead. ... Does that make me a bad friend or a really good pigeon lover?! True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_lol

Also, as with my husband, AviatorRodent, and many other crazy pigeon people, I love the smell of pigeon.

Hmmm... I cannot think of any more really but maybe that's just because I think what I do is normal and not crazy at all! True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Believe me...more will come to you. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 570843 Yep...you're a normal True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 514260
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolf
Special Pigeon Angel
Luna Wolf

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm

A few more:
I slow down under bridges so I can look at the pigeons.
When I set up my fish tank I'm going to get a silver goldfish. Mostly because I like the color silver, but also because I think they look like little aquatic pigeons. That's too funny
I put cooing doves on my mp3 player.
My desktop has a picture of a pigeon.
I spent way too much time on this website looking at all the different pigeon species.
That's too funny
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Luna Wolf, you qualify as yet another True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 514260 . I too slow down to check out the pigeons under bridges and on the telephone wires. LOL.

Doesn't every body have pigeons on their desktop? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Does this qualify as crazy pigeon person material?

Right now I have a young bird trying to take a box, and a bird that thinks it is his second box is trying to defend it. Now, I have more boxes than I need at present, but so many of the males have tried to stake a claim on 2nd and 3rd boxes, plus the fact that they are just difficult to another male trying to take a nest box. If they had their way, 3 males would own all 19 boxes! I don't like them being mean to one another. Think everyone should play nice. And the bird that wants it as a second box is Screech, who is lots bigger than little Rags, who is trying to claim his first box. So I have been locking Screech up during the day some days, and leaving the box open for Rags to adjust to, and make it his. On the days that Screech isn't locked up, I just close the box. I am forever going in there and pulling Screech or his mate Stormy out of the box, and little Rags is sitting there looking beaten.I didn't know what I was going to do, as if I try giving Rags another box, someone else would be doing the same thing. My sister had the idea to scare Screech from the box, so that he wouldn't want it, so this is what I have done. I hung this plastic coated wire thing in the back of the box, and when Screech or Stormy goes inside, I pull the attached string, and it pushes them out of the box. Of course, when Rags goes in, nothing happens, so he isn't scared of it. So far it has been working. I can do this from the loft, or from inside the house, as my window opens up into the loft, and I just run the string through the window. I can sneak up and check on them, and pull the string if the wrong bird is in the box. Screech does seem to be losing interest, but so far, I can only leave it open when I'm home to check. Now, I can't tell you how many times I 've gone in there to remove the wrong bird, and how much time I have spent on this. Does this make me crazy just because I want peace in my loft, and for everyone to have a box? One of our members thinks that it does. Charis, I won't tell them that you're the member. Here is a pic of the contraption.

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 002

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 001-3
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Thank you Owl. I'd rather keep it a secret. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 7471 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 164371
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

LOL. :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Yes, indeed, Luna Wolf, you definitely qualify as a True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 514260 :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Pretty nifty, Jay. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 142829
Back to top Go down
Jenaka
Special Pigeon Angel
Jenaka

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:12 am

What a cool idea! It's a pigeon pusher outer thingy! Right on LOL I had the same problem when I put Creamsicle and Winnie in my loft. Creamsicle was the smallest male out there and just couldn't hold his own against Junior whos the biggest male. Junior kept chasing Creamsicle out of whatever box he chose. I felt so bad for him. Finally Creamsicle and Winnie nested on the floor. At first it seemed they'd be left alone but then Junior started attacking poor Winnie on the nest. I pulled Junior out of the loft for over a week. Eventually Junior learned to leave them alone. The funny thing is, Creamsicle holds his own against the other birds now including Junior and gets very pushy at times, especially with the ladies. :Rolling eyes: It seems once they get their confidence back they're fine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/PigeonFriend
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 am

Jenaka wrote:
What a cool idea! It's a pigeon pusher outer thingy! Right on

Love your description, Jen. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 321758 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 142829 :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 am

Jenaka wrote:
What a cool idea! It's a pigeon pusher outer thingy! Laughing

That's funny Jen. Thanks for naming it. Wasn't sure what to call it! LOL. Anyway......................it works! It's kinda cute. I think Rags has his eye on little Scrappy, a cute little black and white female with a lot of spunk. But Rascal, a sweet quiet little one with cute little feathered feet has been following him around. Wonder who will end up with who? But first he needs to secure that box! I'd better go check and see if the string needs pulling. It just never stops around here. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Okay... you want to know what's crazy?

CRAZY IS
  • Spending more than half the household budget on pets and ferals. nutter

• Not liking the smell of pigeons but having them in the room where I spend most of the day. nutter

• Having to hold my breath while I run into the bathroom to clean their trays nutter and fighting the urge to retch when confronted with one of those 'oh-look-I've-been-in-the-nest-for-hours-and-I-made-this-stinker-specially-for-you' poops... nutter

• Climbing onto the roof with a bad ankle, and spending hours up there to catch injured birds. nutter

• Talking about pigeons ALL the time. nutter

• Pestering the Town Hall for a better deal for ferals. nutter

• Carrying 10 litres of water to the park twice a day when there's no water there. Then standing guard while they drink, so they're not harrassed by kids or dogs. nutter

• Being able to recognise and name dozens of ferals! nutter

• Having over 15,000 photos of pigeons in my computer... Embarassed nutter

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Crazywhite True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 514260 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Crazyblue_01
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Hm, Teresa...that doesn't sound crazy at all to me. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 46723
Back to top Go down
NiteOwl
Special Pigeon Angel
NiteOwl

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Good post Teresa. Sounds pretty normal to me, but then, what do I know. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 46723
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:13 pm

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488 I love your 'true confession' post, Teresa. True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488

YESS!!

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 23878

Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Love your post Teresa True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488 True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 983488

Sounds perfectly normal to me................I suffer from most of the same symptoms That's too funny

Louise
True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 789920
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Ah well, that's because I'm in the right company... cpp
But the non-pigeon people and most of my family think I'm a lost case: no holidays, no social life to speak of, no matching shoes and handbags... of course I prefer my lifestyle, but that's our secret! That's too funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...   True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True confessions of a Crazy Pigeon Person...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next