Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

The Littlest Angel

Go down 
+19
EgypSwiftLady
Joyfulsongtree
Jackie\'s Mom
priya
Jenaka
Tech
rattyfied
jamy
Capuccino
plamenh
Birdbarn
Teresa
AZJourney
spdevanand
zomg fishies
Dolly
pigeonwriter
AZWhitefeather
Matilda
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:46 pm

jamy wrote:
That video is so touchingly beautiful. It tells the whole amazing story, I loved it. I love it/them

I'm just going to wipe my eyes !!!

Janet

Yep, (sniff) me too! Jenn, the video is wonderful, thanks for sharing it! Sweet Pea is a little miracle -- God bless all those who made it happen!
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Deena never had thought of herself as a Pigeon Person...   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 100_1711

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 100_1715

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 100_1716

Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:22 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Absolutely priceless, the look of concentration on Sweet Pea's face looking at the computer screen! Was Deena writing anything about pigeons? :That\\\'s so f
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 pm

OMG!! What great pictures. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 7471

That last one is almost too cute for words.
It looks like Sweet Pea is checking the spelling of whatever Deena is typing. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 164371 The Littlest Angel - Page 5 164371 The Littlest Angel - Page 5 164371
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Tech
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 am

Your pigeon is smart. She knows how to look at the computer. I love these photos.
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:49 am

Actually...Deena was playing a computer game that had lots of colors That's too funny Thrilled .
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Charis - this is such a wonderful video! I am very moved by it again although I followed this story closely. There is so much love and dedication involved - a proof of true humanity. Who could not see this and not be touched by it? I am so glad that this forum has found me and that I am blessed to know you and all the other kind people. This gives back to me a lot that I had lost...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
priya
Special Pigeon Angel
priya

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:05 am

omg this is such an amazing video I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them Thanks Jenn Smile
Was amazed reading this...sweet pea has grown up to be such a beautiful pigeon. Who would have imagined the egg could have been incubated and this lovely baby would have entered our lives and hearts. Want to thank Charis and the family who saved it
You guys rock Pigeon angel s
Back to top Go down
Jackie\'s Mom
Special Pigeon Angel
Jackie\'s Mom

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 pm

This is the most heartwarming thread I have ever read.

The Video..........OMG.........it is such a beautiful tribute to both Charis and the Little Angel. A A real tearjerker..........I still can't stop crying.

I believe I have already said this to Charis, but I want to say it out loud to all..........

St. Francsis of Assisi has appointed Charis as his personal assistant here on earth and he has blessed us all with her friendship and her very special gifts he has bestowed upon her.
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 am

Jackie\'s Mom wrote:
This is the most heartwarming thread I have ever read.

The Video..........OMG.........it is such a beautiful tribute to both Charis and the Little Angel. A A real tearjerker..........I still can't stop crying.

I believe I have already said this to Charis, but I want to say it out loud to all..........

St. Francsis of Assisi has appointed Charis as his personal assistant here on earth and he has blessed us all with her friendship and her very special gifts he has bestowed upon her.

This could be absolutely true - who knows? I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:26 am

Thank you Louise and Petra. I really didn't do anything that none of the rest of us couldn't have done....honest.
The first time I raised a Pigeon that was newly hatched, I had no concept that it couldn't be done or that I should be afraid becasue I had raised other little birds before with success. I didn't worry about it or let it frighten me or be afraid I would mess up...I just did what needed to be done the best I could.
The hardest part is keeping the babies warm enough.
I didn't have the incubator with the other little birds I raised but I have had it for all the baby Pigeons.
Back to top Go down
jamy
Special Pigeon Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 pm

I've just spotted the latest pictures, they made my day, too cute. flower

Janet
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Up Date   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:41 pm

I heard from Rochelle a couple of days ago and she told me that our little Angel is doing some big teenage bird acting-out! The Littlest Angel - Page 5 5244

She's become quite naughty, pecking hands and perching up high when Rochelle want to put her in her cage. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 443628

I swear that her behavior has nothing to do with her up-bringing. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 982130
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Yep! It sounds like the Little Angel has definitely grown up to be quite a normal pijjie. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 164371
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 am

TEENAGERs.... huh! nutter I have two males who'd be the perfect mate.... Daylen... he is going through the same thing and so is Petrie! LOL... nutter
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Angel is coming here for a few days next week and so I'll be able to report, just how much of a teenager she has become. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 7471
Back to top Go down
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Sweet update Charis, i am looking forward to the news Feeling great
Back to top Go down
AZJourney
Special Pigeon Angel
AZJourney

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Can't wait to see some new pictures of her! That's too funny ....and her ALL about her teenage tactics!
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 pm

A little feathered house guest. Too The Littlest Angel - Page 5 878776
Will be looking forward to photos and updates. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 26340
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: She's here...Seems to prefer the company of the dog   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 pm

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 100_1911
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Say Cheese   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:51 pm

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 100_1912[/url]
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:52 pm

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 764214 Yikes!! That always makes me nervous seeing a bird that close to a dog or cat. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Is there room on that register for me?   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm

The Littlest Angel - Page 5 100_1913
Back to top Go down
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Fancyfeathers wrote:
The Littlest Angel - Page 5 764214 Yikes!! That always makes me nervous seeing a bird that close to a dog or cat. The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Suspect

Yikes is right. I feel the same way. I would never leave them alone for even a second. Actually, Angel is following the dog around. He keeps moving out of her way.
Back to top Go down
plamenh
Special Pigeon Angel
plamenh

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:14 am

Quote :
Yikes is right. I feel the same way. I would never leave them alone for even a second. Actually, Angel is following the dog around. He keeps moving out of her way.

love is in the air I love it/them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Littlest Angel   The Littlest Angel - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Littlest Angel
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next