Pigeon Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigeon Angels

RegisterSearchLatest imagesHomeLog in
At this time Pigeon Angels forum is in an archive status. For assistance please log into Pigeon Angels Facebook by clicking the following link. Thank You https://www.facebook.com/groups/176239232007/?hc_location=stream

Severe Canker Infestation!!!

Go down 
+3
Matilda
AZWhitefeather
pigeonwriter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:31 am

Teresa,
again you are such an angel!!! Pigeon angel Pigeon angel

Now - stupid question - how do I use the tablets - which dose etc. , do I solve them in water, cut it up - if I need to?

Sorry to be such a nerve... Sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 pm

pigeonwriter wrote:
Teresa,

Now - stupid question - how do I use the tablets - which dose etc. , do I solve them in water, cut it up - if I need to?

Smile Don't worry about asking as many questions as you want! It's absolutely the right thing to do when we want to learn as much as possible to be able to help our little friends!
Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 789920
The easiest thing to do is dissolve one tablet in 5ml of water (then each ml of water will contain 50mg of metronidazole) and give the squeakers 0.5 ml per day, and for the adults one dose of 1ml or two of 0.5ml per day. You will need to stir or shake the solution each time before taking out the day's dosage, as the medication tends to settle and concentrate at the bottom of the solution.
Back to top Go down
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Teresa wrote:
pigeonwriter wrote:
Teresa,

Smile Don't worry about asking as many questions as you want! It's absolutely the right thing to do when we want to learn as much as possible to be able to help our little friends!
Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 789920
I agree Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 142829
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
pigeonwriter
Special Pigeon Angel
pigeonwriter

PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 am

Thank you so much again Teresa Circle of Love

I have an extra file on my computer where I collect these kind of things. I have added a new one now.

I want to thank you all again, Teresa, Charis, Cindy, Cynthia and everybody else who helped me with this severe problem. Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love

I think the babies have conquered their second big challenge. Oh - if you all could see them now, cheeky beyond imagination, eating like little horses, drinking their vitamins and most important of all flying like little stunt pilots. They are definitely showboating!!!
They already defend THEIR foodiepots and everything that's on the balcony. They have become feisty :That\\\'s so f - at least so it seems and they are so full of energy that they even threw their mama out of the foodhouse yesterday! Shock
Back to top Go down
http://www.vyala-arts.com
AZWhitefeather
Owner/Administrator
AZWhitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:23 am

pigeonwriter wrote:
Thank you so much again Teresa Circle of Love

I have an extra file on my computer where I collect these kind of things. I have added a new one now.

I want to thank you all again, Teresa, Charis, Cindy, Cynthia and everybody else who helped me with this severe problem. Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love Circle of Love

I think the babies have conquered their second big challenge.

* Oh - if you all could see them now, cheeky beyond imagination, eating like little horses, drinking their vitamins and most important of all flying like little stunt pilots. They are definitely showboating!!!
They already defend THEIR foodiepots and everything that's on the balcony. They have become feisty :That\\\'s so f - at least so it seems and they are so full of energy that they even threw their mama out of the foodhouse yesterday! Shock
I am so happy to hear they are doing so well, Petra. YESS!!
* We would love to, so you best get to clicking. Picture(s)/video LOL High 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigeonangels.com
Matilda
Special Pigeon Angel
Matilda

PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:41 am

That's just the kind of update we love. Happy Way To Go
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Administrative Member
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 pm

That's brilliant, Petra! Way To Go
Thrilled Happy Dance Celebrate Happy Dance Thrilled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Severe Canker Infestation!!!   Severe Canker Infestation!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Severe Canker Infestation!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4